Buddhist Funeral Package
Buddhist Funeral Package
Based on many years of experience in Singapore, our comprehensive Buddhist funeral package is specially designed to cover all the essential necessity for a Buddhist funeral service. This Buddhist funeral package is suitable for families who are looking for a simple yet dignified service.
BUDDHIST FUNERAL PACKAGE
The following are the detailed breakdown of what is included in our Buddhist Funeral Package:
Buddhist Funeral & Casket Service Activation
– Transferring of loved one into our care from home or hospital.
(Let us know if you would require a doctor to certify the cause of death)
– Funeral Director to meet and provide briefing for family.
HDB Void Deck Setup, Tables and Chairs
– Void deck/ multi-purpose hall canvas enclosure, 15 square tables, 10 round tables,
100 chairs, 6 fans & general lighting.
Buddhist Funeral Services
– A dignified Buddhist Funeral Altar will be set up depending on the chosen colour theme.
– Choice of a Yellow or White themed curtains with carpets to cover the memorial altar.
– Buddhist music/ prayers to be played throughout the funeral wake.
Mobile Toilet Rental
– A Mobile Toilet unit will be provided.
Buddhist Casket Services
– Provision of a Half Glass Buddhist cremation casket,
– Pillow, blanket and pearl will be provided,
– Booking of cremation slot at the desired cremation centre.
Embalming and Makeup Services
– Your loved one will be sent to our embalming centre for cleansing and cosmetology services, performed by our experienced morticians.
Photo Enlargement Services
– Photograph will be enlarged into the standard 10″ by 12″ format,
– A duplication of 6 passport-size photo will be also given for keepsake.
Fresh Floral Arrangements
– 1 Floral frame to house the photo,
– 2 Table top arrangements on memorial altar,
– 2 Table top arrangements on as offerings to Buddha.
Buddhist Funeral Prayers and Vegetarian Food
– Buddhist Monk to perform prayers for 3 Sessions:
en-coffin service, Last night’s prayers (7.30pm – 9.45pm) and Funeral day prayers.
– Vegetarian offerings will be provided for the deceased in the above 3 monk led prayer sessions.
Buddhist Ceremonial Items
– A paper tablet inscribed with the deceased’s name and information,
– Provision of candles, sandalwood, incense, oil lamps and censer,
– Covering the casket top with a Buddhist Sutra Blanket,
– Displaying of Funeral notice at wake site and a white flag with lamp at the entrance of carpark.
Other Funeral Needs
– A reception table, donation collection box, recording booklet and stationery will be provided.
– Daily visit by the funeral director to provide assistance to the family.
Funeral Day Arrangements
– 1 way Buddhist Amitabah Glass Hearse transportation,
– Prayers and customary observations,
– Car driver’s orange gifts,
– Towel appreciation gifts for guests,
– 45 seater 2 way air conditioned bus transportation,
– Floral water setup for guests and family members,
– Assistance for ash collection services.
Buddhist Funeral Package Price
( Complete price, nett rate, no GST )
– 3 Day Buddhist Funeral : $5688
– 4 Day Buddhist Funeral : $5938
– 5 Day Buddhist Funeral : $6188
All our Buddhist funeral services will be supervised by our Chief Funeral Director, Mr. Nicky Teo, who has been featured on the media since the year 2006 for being Singapore’s youngest funeral director. He his vest experience in conduction tradition or modern style Buddhist funeral service. Under his care, our team commits to provide the best and the greatest assistance to our clients.
Other online Buddhist funeral packages might quote you a lower price, however they may come with many “hidden cost” or require you to “upgrade” for a decent deal. At Singapore Funeral Solutions, we cap your expenses, so you do not need to exceed your budget!
If you require customised canopy setup on an open ground or conduct Buddhist funeral service at a funeral parlour, kindly call our 24 hours toll free hotline at 1800-800-1818 for further assistance!
How Singapore Funeral Solutions can assist you?
The final journey of your loved one is important. By engaging a reputable and reliable company, you are able to ensure that all aspects of the funeral will be well planned out and taken care of. With our service and price guaranteed, there is absolutely nothing else you need to worry about! Our professional funeral directors will guide you through the Buddhist funeral rites and procedures.
Look no further and allow Singapore Funeral Solutions to assist you, call us now at our 24hours toll free hotline 1800-800-1818 for more information.
Preparing a funeral service for someone, what should you do?
It is advisable to prepare a few things when your loved one is critically ill:
1. Clothing – The clothing that your loved one would wish to wear for their final journey.
2. Identification Cards – The hospital/ family doctor may need both the deceased and the next of kin’s identification cards to verify the particulars for the issuing of death certificate.
3. Choice of Cremation Centre / Burial Site – There is 1 government cremation centre (for all religions) and 2 private cremation centre (for the Buddhist and Taoist community). Burial can be done at Choa Chu Kang Cemetery (for all religions). Getting this to be sorted out beforehand is importation, as this will be reflected on the death certificate.
4. Photograph – Choose a nice photograph for enlargement, this photo will be used as the main focus of the funeral service.
5. Any Last Wishes – Funeral services should be conducted based on the personal preference of your loved one. Do find an appropriate time and talk to him/ her, seek opinion on the choice of funeral theme, how simple or elaborate the funeral service should be and any special request.
If you wish to find out more about the buddhist funeral, do visit our Funeral Guide page for more infomation.
Can I fixed an appointment with the funeral director to find out more?
Yes you can!
Please fix an appointment with our funeral directors should need a detailed quotation or visit our showroom @ Sin Ming Drive. NO PRE PLANNING CONTRACT NEEDED!