Buddhist Funeral Package
Buddhist Funeral Package
Based on 12 years of experience in Singapore, our comprehensive Buddhist funeral package is specially designed to cover all the essential necessity for a Buddhist funeral service. This Buddhist funeral package is suitable for families who are looking for a simple yet dignified service.
All our Buddhist funeral services will be supervised by our Chief Funeral Director, Mr. Nicky Teo, who has been featured on the media since the year 2006 for being Singapore’s youngest funeral director. He his vest experience in conduction tradition or modern style Buddhist funeral service. Under his care, our team commits to provide the best and the greatest assistance to our clients.
Other online Buddhist funeral packages might quote you a lower price, however they may come with many “hidden cost” or require you to “upgrade” for a decent deal. At Funeral Solutions, we cap your expenses, so you do not need to exceed your budget!
If you require customised canopy setup on an open ground or conduct funeral service at a funeral parlour, kindly call our 24 hours toll free hotline at 1800-800-1818 for further assistance!
BUDDHIST FUNERAL PACKAGE
Buddhist Funeral Casket & Embalming
– Transferring of loved one into our care.
– Buddhist cremation half glass casket.
– Buddhist sutra blanket, pillow and pearl.
– Professional embalming & makeup service.
– Booking of cremation slot.
Buddhist Funeral Wake Setup @ HDB Void Deck / Multi-purpose Hall
– 18 Ft canvas enclosure, 15 square tables, 10 round tables, 100 chairs, 6 fans & lightings.
(Choice of Yellow Theme or White Theme)
– Buddhist memorial altar setup with 1 fresh floral frame and 4 table top arrangements.
– 1 Photo enlargement (10” by 12”) & 6 passport sized photos.
– Reception table, donation collection box & record Book.
– Funeral service notice, road lamp and white flag.
– 1 Unit of mobile toilet.
Buddhist Funeral Ceremony and Offering of Vegetarian Meals
– Buddhist monk chanting on day 1 for encoffing,
– Buddhist monk chanting on last night of funeral wake (7.30pm – 9.45pm),
– Buddhist monk chanting on the funeral day.
– 3 Sets of vegetarian food & fruits offerings.
– 3 Types of fruits offerings to Buddha.
Buddhist Funeral Day Service
– 1 funeral director to host for the service.
– Professional pall bearers.
– 1 Way Buddhist funeral hearse transportation.
– 5 Car driver’s orange gift.
– 1 Fruit basket tribute. (Family)
– 1 2way air con bus. (45 seater)
– 40 Appreciation gift pack. (towel with coins)
Post Funeral Service
– Blessed floral water setup. (for cleansing)
– Customary advice by our funeral director. (7th, 49th, 100th day, 1st and 3rd year)
– Ash collection service. (Umbrella, red cloth, red plate provided)
Buddhist Funeral Package Price
( Complete price, flat rate, no GST )
– 3 Day Buddhist funeral package: $5880 nett
– 4 Day Buddhist funeral package: $6080 nett
– 5 Day Buddhist funeral package: $6280 nett
|Buddhist Funeral Package OPTIONAL Items|
|1 Set of white tee shirts, black pants and a pair of socks||$16 nett|
|6ft Paper house, gold and silver mountains, burning cage, 1 red and 1 black chest.
(Includes Gold, Silver and “Ong Seng” joss papers)
|Funeral day live band||$680 nett|
How can we assist you?
With our service and price guaranteed, there is absolutely nothing else you need to worry about! Our professional funeral directors will guide you through the procedures based on Buddhist funeral rites.
Call our 24hours toll free funeral service hotline for more information 1800-800-1818
Preparing for a funeral service for someone, what should you do?
It is advisable to prepare a few things when your loved one is critically sick:
1. Clothing – The clothing the your loved one would wish to wear as the final suit/ dressing.
2. Identification Cards – The hospital/ family doctor may need both the deceased and the next of kin’s identification cards to verify the particulars for the issuing of death certificate.
3. Choice of Cremation Centre / Burial Site – There is 1 government cremation centre (for all religions) and 2 private cremation centre (for the Buddhist and Taoist community). Burial can be done at Choa Chu Kang Cemetery (for all religions). Getting this to be sorted out beforehand is importation, as this will be reflected on the death certificate.
4. Photograph – Choose a nice photograph for enlargement, this photo will be used as the main focus of the funeral service.
5. Any Last Wishes – Funeral services should be conducted based on the personal preference of your loved one. Do find an appropriate time and talk to him/ her, seek opinion on the choice of funeral theme, how simple or elaborate the funeral service should be and any special request.
If you wish to find out more about the buddhist funeral, do visit our Funeral Guide page for more infomation.
Can I fixed an appointment with the funeral director to find out more?
Yes you can!
You may fix an appointment with our funeral directors should need a detailed quotation or visit our showroom @ Sin Ming Drive. NO PRE PLANNING CONTRACT NEEDED!