Buddhist Funeral Package
Buddhist Funeral Services
Based on many years of experience in Singapore, our comprehensive Buddhist funeral package is specially designed to cover all the essential needs including a 7 course Buffet dinner, Packet drinks and snacks.
This Buddhist funeral service package is suitable for families who are looking for a simple yet dignified service. No more surprises or hidden cost!
All our Buddhist funeral services will be supervised by our Chief Funeral Director, Mr. Nicky Teo, who has been featured on the media since the year 2006 for being Singapore’s Award Winning Funeral Director. Under his care, our team commits to provide the best and the greatest assistance to our clients.
BUDDHIST FUNERAL SERVICES
The following are the breakdown of our Buddhist Funeral Package:
Buddhist Funeral Services Activation
– Transferring of loved one into our care from home or hospital.
(Let us know if you would require a doctor to certify the cause of death)
– Funeral Director to meet and provide briefing for family.
HDB Void Deck Setup, Tables and Chairs
– Void deck/ multi-purpose hall canvas enclosure, 15 square tables, 10 round tables,
100 chairs, 6 fans & general lighting.
– Interior Curtains and Carpet.
– 2 Units of air cooler machines.
Funeral Parlor Rental
(If no void deck)
– Rental of funeral parlour @ Sin Ming Drive is included if family does not wish to conduct wake at void deck. (Subjected to availability)
Buddhist Funeral Services
– A dignified Buddhist Funeral Altar will be set up based on the chosen colour theme.
(Choice theme: Yellow/ Pearl/ White setup)
– Buddhist music/ prayers to be played throughout the funeral wake.
Fridge Rental & Refreshments
– Rental of a fridge, packet drinks, mineral water, snacks and accessories are included.
– 30pax 7 course Buffet dinner for family members and guest.
Mobile Toilet Rental
– A Mobile Toilet unit will be provided.
Buddhist Casket Services
– Half Glass Buddhist cremation casket,
– Pillow, blanket and pearl,
– Booking of cremation slot.
Embalming and Makeup Services
– Your loved one will be sent to our embalming centre for cleansing and cosmetology services, performed by our experienced morticians.
Photo Enlargement Services
– Photograph will be enlarged into 10″ by 12″,
– A duplication of 6 passport-size photo.
Fresh Floral Arrangements
– 1 Floral frame to house the photo,
– 2 Table top arrangements on memorial altar,
– 2 Table top arrangements on chanting table.
Buddhist Funeral Prayers and Vegetarian Food
– 3 Buddhist prayer service:
en-coffin service, Last night’s prayers (7.30pm – 9.45pm) and Funeral day prayers.
– Vegetarian food offerings will be provided for the deceased.
Buddhist Ceremonial Items
– A paper tablet, Mourning badges,
– Candles, sandalwood, sandalwood coil, incense sticks, oil lamps and censer,
– Buddhist Sutra Blanket,
– Displaying of Funeral notice at wake site,
– White flag with lamp at the entrance.
Other Funeral Needs
– A reception table, donation collection box and recording booklet.
– Daily visit by the funeral director to provide assistance to the family.
Funeral Day Arrangements
– 1 way Buddhist Amitabah Glass Hearse transportation,
– Towel appreciation gifts for guests,
– 45 seater 2 way air conditioned bus transportation,
– Floral water setup for guests and family members,
– Assistance for ash collection services.
Buddhist Funeral Package Price
(Complete rates with food & drinks)
Buddhist funeral at HDB Void deck
– 3 Day Buddhist funeral services : $6388 nett
– 4 Day Buddhist funeral services : $6688 nett
– 5 Day Buddhist funeral services : $6988 nett
- Option 2:
Buddhist funeral at funeral parlour
– 3 Day Package : $6888 nett
– 4 Day Package : $7388 nett
– 5 Day Package : $7888 nett
Other online Buddhist funeral packages might quote you a lower price, however they may come with many “hidden cost” for a decent deal. At Singapore Funeral Solutions, we cap your expenses, so you do not need to exceed your budget!
If you require customised canopy setup on an open ground or conduct Buddhist funeral service at a funeral parlour, kindly call our 24 hours toll free hotline at 1800-800-1818 for further assistance!
How Singapore Funeral Solutions can assist you?
The final journey of your loved one is important. By engaging a reputable and reliable company, you are able to ensure that all aspects of the funeral will be well planned out and taken care of. With our service and price guaranteed, there is absolutely nothing else you need to worry about! Our professional funeral directors will guide you through the Buddhist funeral rites and procedures.
Look no further and allow Singapore Funeral Solutions to assist you, call us now at our 24hours toll free hotline 1800-800-1818 for more information.
Preparing a funeral service for someone, what should you do?
It is advisable to prepare a few things when your loved one is critically ill:
1. Clothing – The clothing that your loved one would wish to wear for their final journey.
2. Identification Cards – The hospital/ family doctor may need both the deceased and the next of kin’s identification cards to verify the particulars for the issuing of death certificate.
3. Choice of Cremation Centre / Burial Site – There is 1 government cremation centre (for all religions) and 2 private cremation centre (for the Buddhist and Taoist community). Burial can be done at Choa Chu Kang Cemetery (for all religions). Getting this to be sorted out beforehand is importation, as this will be reflected on the death certificate.
4. Photograph – Choose a nice photograph for enlargement, this photo will be used as the main focus of the funeral service.
5. Any Last Wishes – Funeral services should be conducted based on the personal preference of your loved one. Do find an appropriate time and talk to him/ her, seek opinion on the choice of funeral theme, how simple or elaborate the funeral service should be and any special request.
If you wish to find out more about the buddhist funeral, do visit our Funeral Guide page for more infomation.
Can I fixed an appointment with the funeral director to find out more?
Yes you can!Please fix an appointment with our funeral directors should need a detailed quotation or visit our showroom @ Sin Ming Drive. NO PRE PLANNING CONTRACT NEEDED!